xANNOUNCING: Our First Ever Destination Mini-Reunion
We hope we will see you (and a significant other if you choose) at this enchanted weekend in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
What a great place to make new friends and catch up with old ones.
Take advantage of our on-line directory and reach out to classmates you'd love to see!
Expect a choice of activities from sporty to elegant:
- Experience and learn more about Native American and Pueblo culture
- Explore dozens of unique art galleries and museums
- Visit the contemporary pilgrimage site at Chimayo Sanctuary
- Hike in scenic Sangre de Cristo mountains or Bandelier National Monument
- Enjoy fine New Mexican cuisine
- Attend a cooking class at the Santa Fe School of Cooking
- Take a tour of local wineries in one of North America's old viticultural areaa
- Take a tour of a local distillery including a social hour
- Attend the Intl. Hot Air Balloon Festival in nearby Albuquerque
We have arranged discounted rooms at the Santa Fe Sage Inn https://www.santafesageinn.com/
Rooms with 1 king or 2 queen size beds
Arriving October 5, 2018 - Departing October 9, 2018
$129.00 per night Rates are single/double occupancy, plus 15.4375% tax; based on availability. (Rate held until Sept 5, 2018)
Ovemight parking is $5.00 per vehicle, per night.
Call reservations: (505)982-5952 or (866)433-0335 and identify as a guest with the Wellesley College Class '77.
Are you interested? Email us here by July 1st if you are considering joining us and let us know what activities interest you.
This is not a commitment—just an early peek at classmate excitement about our very first Destination Mini-Reunion.
xxxxxxPlease don't hesitate to reach out to us if have any questions or ideas to share.
xxxxxxxSee you in Santa Fe!
xxxxxxx__---your Santa Fe planning committe: VP Kathy Killian,VP Susan Stone and our experts-in-residence Laura Hussong and Eva Moldovanyi
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWonderful Santa Fe photos by Eva and Laura are a glimpse of what is awaiting you.